It is safe to say that anyone who made any predictions for 2020 got them wildly wrong.
So dare we make our own 2021 predictions?
While there are many unknowns, our collective experience at GovContractPros with the SBA, past government shutdowns, and a potential administration change, give us insights into what 2021 may look like in the government contracting space.
So you are invited to join us for a webinar, “A Look Ahead,” on October 21 at 1:00 p.m. ET to learn:
- What will change in government contracting (aka what little we know)
- Implications of the election on government contracting
- How COVID’s lingering effects or additional stimulus will impact government contracting
- How a government shutdown or continuing resolution will impact government contracting
- Regulatory update for the 8(a), WOSB, All Small Mentor-Protégé Programs and others – (Our wildest 2021 predictions)