Ensuring the prosperity of our clients in all growth stages by collaborating on business strategies, which leverage small business contracting programs, and by providing education, advocacy, and access in the federal marketplace.
The federal government spends $500 billion annually in prime and sub-contracts. This presents an incredible opportunity for America’s small business to grow revenues through federal business opportunities, including participation in federal small business set-aside programs.
The barrier to accessing these opportunities is the complexity of rules, regulations, certification requirements, and an ever-changing landscape that demand subject matter expertise to navigate the federal procurement maze.
GovContractPros has assembled a high-caliber team of experienced business experts and specialists to provide advisory services to small business contractors and improve their competitiveness in the federal marketplace.
The team at GovContractPros includes former senior federal executives and private sector practitioners who have been instrumental in shaping the small business government contracting sector for the past decade. With GovContractPros as your “back office”, you will have the team of experts who oversaw and implemented the federal government’s small business set-aside programs, including the 8(a) Business Development Program, the Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone) Program, the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and the Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Program.
The GovContractPros team was instrumental in:
- Ensuring the Federal Government achieved its 23% small business goal – Fiscal Years 2013-2016;
- Awarding over $640B in contracts to small businesses – Fiscal Years 2009-2015;
- Advocating on behalf of small businesses to federal agencies;
- Achieving the WOSB goal for the first time in history;
- Achieving the SDVOSB goal for the first time in history;
- Expanding the WOSB program to new industries for additional set-aside opportunities;
- Establishing sole-source authority for the WOSB program;
- Establishing and launched the ChallengeHER program;
- Establishing and launched SBA’s All Small Mentor-Protégé Program;
- Streamlining the 8(a) application process;
- Overseeing the 8(a), HUBZone, WOSB and SDVOSB Programs; and
- Launched certify.sba to replace legacy systems and applications.